It will not be an exaggeration to say that Pattaya is the most popular resort of Thailand. It is especially true because here the service for Russian speaking tourists is highly developed. Some expats call it a Russian city in jest. Excursions are interesting and diverse in Pattaya. The city itself is already a very interesting object of study, especially for tourists who visit Thailand at the first time.
Sightseeing tours around Pattaya include many historical places, famous monasteries and architectural monuments. OKTHAI Company offers the list of most popular excursions recommended to everybody:
- Nong Nootch Tropical Botanical Garden is the garden of orchids, tropical lianas and trees;
- Sanctuary of Truth – an extremely tall wooden temple built without a single nail;
- Ban Sukhavati – a palace of Thai millionaire and the museum of healthy food;
- Ramayana Water Park – a huge platform of water attractions, swimming pools and water slides;
- One-day tours to Bangkok and Ayutthaya, which is the ancient capital;
- Ko Si Chang Island – ancient summer residence of Siam kings and parks designed according to rules of feng shui;
- Crocodile farm and the park stones of one million years;
- Silver Lake vineyards and visiting the town designed in the Western style;
It’s necessary to visit Pratamnak Hill with Big Buddha and the memorial to the first Thai flag officer, the son of king Rama V. These places are very revered by each Thai. In addition, this place offers a splendid view to the entire coast; the city is as if on the palm of your hand when you are there.
- The travel agency also offers two-three day tours around Pattaya as well as educational or extreme tours;
- River Kwai together with a spa-program;
- Rest on the Koh Kud and Koh Chang Island;
- Trip to Cambodia and the examination of ancient Angkor Wat;
- Khao Yai National Park with its waterfalls;
All these excursions are traditional. They are well-organized and guided by real professionals and connoisseurs of local peculiarities. Excursions around Pattaya with Russian guides will allow getting to know the country to the fullest. Interesting excursions for the whole family are organized in different directions. In the process of sightseeing the organizers don’t forget about children – there are playgrounds for children, playing attractions, snack bars with ice-ream and soda everywhere. Such combined excursions may be very interesting for adults too. 2017 prices for excursions in Pattya have risen really insignificantly and in many cases they even stay at the same level.
- Since the sea off the coast is not always crystal clean, trips to the following beaches are organized:
- Blue lagoon of the Sattahip military beach;
- Koh Larn Island located 5 miles away from the central pier of Pattaya;
- Ko Samet Island;
- Ko Thalu desert island and Ko Kham island with emerald waters;
- Sea cruises, boat trips and sea fishing.
If our clients, experienced tourists or those who visit Thailand for the first time, are interested in other directions, our specialists are ready to organize excursions at their will.