Snooker diving is the most effective way to dive for the first time. A balloon with the air is on the platform beside the place of submersion and connected with the diver by a hose of 6.5 m long. The divers, uncertain in themselves, can easily control the depth of submersion. No heavy equipment and special training. You have no need to be a certified diver. Only in a few minutes you will be taught and appreciate the simplicity of using and weightlessness of our equipment. Any who wishes at the age of 8 will be able to find the pleasure in snooker diving and our professional instructors will be with you for your safety and composure.
Snooker diving – it is easier than scuba diving, but greater than simply snorkelling.
Take the pleasure in easiness and freedom.
Snooker Diving at the Ko Tao (the whole day).
– Transfer to the pier and back in the air-conditioned bus
– A light breakfast at the pier
– A transfer to the KO TAO Island and back by a passenger ferry
– The admission ticket to the Nang Yuan Island
– Dinner “Welcome buffet” and the possibility to dive at the world-known diving sites.
Snooker Diving at the Ko Tan and Ko Madsun Islands (half a day)
– The islands are located not far from the southwestern coast of Samui, surrounded by the intact coral reefs with the great number of sea inhabitants. In order to avoid a great number of tourists, we will take you to the best places! You will obtain a real VIP-experience in the snooker diving.
– A departure from Tong Krut in the traditional Thai boats
– A minimum number of guests – 4 persons.
In the private motorboats
– We work with the best transport companies in Samui and can organize the individual tours for any budget: from the trip in the usual high-speed motorboat to the all-included luxurious yachts. You will visit the most interesting and unique places of Gulf of Siam.
– Find out now, in order to start planning your day already today!
Snookah EZ Breathe Koh Nangyuan (VIP All Inclusive Full Day Snorkeling, Sightseeing & Diving Trips)
We have an exclusive partnership with one of Samui’s leading snorkeling tours to provide airline diving on their already popular Koh Tao daytrips. Trips include pickup and dropoff in an air conditioned minibus, light breakfast at the pier, ferry transfer to Koh Tao and back, entrance to Koh Nangyuan, buffet lunch and the chance to dive world famous dive sites.
One dive – 4,200 THB Per person
Second dive – 1,500 THB Per person
Snorkeling – 2,500 THB Per Person
Speedboat option: Travel to Koh Nangyuan on a speedboat, Includes all the above and one dive at 3,600 THB
Trip includes all dive equipment, guide, safety equipment
Rental camera with SD card 1,000 THB (You keep the SD card)
Snookah EZ Breathe Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum
Diving, Snorkeling & Sightseeing Trips By Traditional Thai Longtail (VIP, Semi-Private Experiences, Ideal for Groups & Families) We are experienced in dealing with multicultural groups so please let us know should you have any dietary requirements or should any women in your group require the assistance of a female staff member.
Located just off Samui’s South Western coast, Koh Tan & Koh Mudsum are 2 islands surrounded by unspoilt, protected reefs teeming with a variety of marine life and tropical soft & hard corals. A popular destination for snorkelers, we take you to the best areas and avoid the crowds for a more private, VIP experience. Depart from Thong Krut via traditional Thai Longtail boat for.
Adults – 3,500 THB per person
Children up to 13 – 3,200 THB per person
Second Dive – 1,000 THB (if available)
Passenger – 1,500 THB per person
Trip includes all needed equipment, guide, safety equipment, water, soft drinks, snacks and fruit
Rental camera with SD card 1000 THB (You keep the SD card)
Enquire about our custom packages for your honeymoon, family activity
Private Boat Charters
Enquire for the best, most personalized & memorable day out ever
We work with a number of boat charter agencies on Samui and can cater private trips for all budgets. From simple barebones speedboat charters to full day all inclusive days out on luxury yachts to a variety of popular locations in the Gulf of Thailand, we can accommodate your every need at very competitive prices. Enquire now to find out more and start planning your ultimate dive day out today!
Based on destination and vessel available